Tryouts for 2022-2023 Club Season:
- ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- TRYOUTS ARE MONDAY EVENING JULY 11TH THRU THURSDAY EVENING THE 14TH ON LOYOLA'S KENNEY & CONNOR FIELDS.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN A TEAM AS WE WILL CONSIDER ALL TALENTED YOUNG MEN ON A ROLLING ADMISSIONS BASIS.
EMAIL CRABSOFFICE@GMAIL.COM WITH QUESTIONS
OR CALL TOLL FREE 877-272-2704 OUT OF STATE OR 410-260-0222 IN STATE.
CRABS LACROSSE INVITES ALL HIGHLY COMPETITIVE AND SKILLED PLAYERS FOR A CHANCE TO SECURE A ROSTER SPOT ON ONE OF OUR SQUADS.
Please contact us if our dates do not work in your summer schedule. We can set up an evaluation earlier in summer, have you attend a summer practice or guest play in an event. For the right player and family we can make it work. Every team has openings and our tryouts are open to all talented players.
CRABS LACROSSE IS…
- An Established Lacrosse Program since 1990
- Maryland 501-C-3 Non Profit
- Committed and Intense Lacrosse Program
- Superior Coaching designed to help our players stand out amongst the rest.
A CRABS LACROSSE PLAYER IS…
- Dedicated and Passionate about Lacrosse
- Hard Working on and off the field
- An Outstanding Sportsman with high Character
- Aspires to compete at the "next level" be that the MIAA "A" Conference or NCAA Division 1 after high school.
CRABS COACHES FOR '22-'23:
EMAIL CRABSOFFICE@GMAIL.COM WITH QUESTIONS.
2033: TONY INCONTRERA, STEWART MACON
2032: BRAD RODIER, BRAD JONES
2031: JOSH WARFIELD, DAN MCCLURE, DAN LALLY, GENE MILES
2030: CHRIS BERRIER, CHASE STOCK, BRENDON BENGERMINO
2029: RYAN SMITH, BEN VERNER
2028: JOHN KENNEALLY, BRIAN BARRETT
2027: BRIAN KELLY, SAM FRALLICCIARDI
2026: RYAN MCCLERNAN, PETE WARD, COLE ERICKSON
2025: BRIAN KELLY, ALEX BRESCHI, RYAN SWAIN
2024: SPENCER FORD, TONY INCONTRERA
PLEASE CONTACT SUE SMITH AT CRABSOFFICE@GMAIL.COM OR 410-260-0222 WITH QUESTIONS OR TO ARRANGE AN EARLY EVALUATION FOR THE COMING YEAR. WE WANT TO MEET GREAT KIDS AND FAMILIES NOW!